Visibility capacity is our ability to allow our full selves to be seen in our life and work.
When it’s out of alignment, it shows up as feeling stuck, uncomfortable, and lacking discipline and willpower. But when our visibility capacity is in full bloom, we stop sabotaging opportunities that shine a light on our brilliance and intentionally seek out and attract visibility opportunities that celebrate our true selves.
As high-achieving women of color, we have a sphere of influence where we feel very comfortable. However, on our journey to accomplish our epic shit, this sphere must grow and expand, which will elevate us to a new sphere, our epic zone, where we feel less comfortable. Becoming more comfortable requires us to increase our visibility capacity.
In this episode, I want to talk about recognizing our visibility capacity. Listen in as I share the three reasons you may have a visibility capacity and how to increase it. Let’s dig in!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE —
- EP. 27 An interview with Dr. Koritha Mitchell, author of From Slave Cabins to the White House
- EP. 23 Emasculate…Is That Possible?
- EP. 22 When The Angry Black Woman Stereotype Follows You Home
- EP. 21 You’re Angry, NOW WHAT
- EP. 18 Yes, I’m Angry and I’m a Black Woman, So what?
- Identifying White Mediocrity and Know-Your-Place Aggression: A Form of Self-Care by Koritha Mitchell
- Join the Group Coaching Waitlist for Deeply Rooted – https://www.brigjohnson.com/group
- Join the Next Breakthrough Master Class here – https://brigjohnson.kartra.com/calendar/BreakthroughMasterclass
- Register for the Next Melanin Hour here – https://brigjohnson.kartra.com/calendar/BreakthroughMasterclass
- Book a Breakthrough Call here – https://bit.ly/30dPsXi
- Share Your Takeaways With Me – Write to firstname.lastname@example.org