In this episode, Dr. Kimmy, one of my remarkable clients, shares her life before and after coaching. We explore her coaching journey, the role of safety for black women in success, bouncing back from failures, and a profound insight from Dr. Kimmy: our brains prioritize safety over success.
Dr. Kimmy is the CEO and founder of The Doctor Coach School™ which specializes in helping women doctors of color make their first $100k in their coaching business. Dr. Kimmy was a double Board-Certified Pediatric Hospitalist working full-time when she started her coaching business. And in just 2 years, she was able to raise her prices and hit 6-figures in 6 months. Dr. Kimmy is now on track to make $1M in her business.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Understanding oneself, embracing vulnerability, and cultivating compassion
- Recognizing and addressing internal blocks for a powerful shift
- Bouncing back from setbacks and building mental fortitude
- The impact of childhood trauma on scaling and the importance of intentional relationships
- Applying coaching principles to enhance life
- The freedom and purpose coaching provides