When it comes to your epic shit, have you decided that it’s going to be hard?
I think we can all agree that accomplishing your epic shit is hard. It requires a great deal of self-responsibility and accountability. Not only that, but you have to be consistent in your new attitudes and behavior required to achieve your goals.
Starting and committing to your journey to your epic shit requires a lot of sacrifices.
Yes, queens, it’s gonna be hard, and when we say that what we are really saying is this should be easy, but what happens if you know it’s going 10 times more difficult than you ever imagined and you accept that and move forward anyway?
Listen in to hear how this change in your thought process can make a huge difference in your journey to your epic shit.
- Join the Group Coaching Waitlist for Deeply Rooted – https://www.brigjohnson.com/group
- Join the Next Breakthrough Master Class here – https://brigjohnson.kartra.com/calendar/BreakthroughMasterclass
- Register for the Next Melanin Hour here – https://brigjohnson.kartra.com/calendar/BreakthroughMasterclass
- Book a Breakthrough Call here – https://bit.ly/30dPsXi
- Share Your Takeaways With Me – Write to firstname.lastname@example.org