Have you ever wanted to quit something?
I’m sure you have…most everyone at some point in life feels like throwing in the towel when something gets hard or frustrating.
This is what happened to my client Maïmouna Diop, a high-power, bada** black woman who almost gave up on pursuing her epic shit.
In this conversation, she will share …
- Why she decided to give coaching a try
- The importance of coaching for an entrepreneur
- Her experience with creating a documentary and how coaching has impacted this journey
- Why she decided to complete a second round of coaching
- How she address feeling isolated while pursuing her epic shit
- Her winning strategy now vs. before coaching
- What it’s like to transition from always doing to simply being
- The value of coaching for entrepreneurs
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE—
Good Girl Series:
EP. 121 Bad Things Happen To Good Girls
EP. 122 Redefining GOODT ENUFF
EP. 123 Suffering and the GOODT Black Women MENTALITY
EP. 124 What to do after a F*%k up
Maïmouna Diop, Founder of MDW Consulting
Website – https://mdwconsulting.fr/