Stress is everywhere; it impacts everyone and pervades all aspects of our lives. And over time it can negatively impact your health and well-being. How you manage stress is related to your thoughts about yourself, your relationship with yourself, your relationship with others, your relationship with your work, and your relationship with your epic sh*t.
That is why it is important to be more stress aware and to take steps to try to lead a more stress-protected life.
This stress thing is a thing, but it is a thing that we can have power over. We can have stress freedom and I want to help you obtain stress freedom. Join me for my next master class…
Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
Time: 2pm CST
Register now at https://brigjohnson.kartra.com/page/stressfreedom
And if you want more support with improving your capacity for stress, failure and success, I invite you to join the Deeply Rooted Group Coaching Program. Doors open February 27th. Join the waitlist at https://www.brigjohnson.com/group.
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE –
- Master Class- STRESS FREE IN 2023:BLACK WOMEN: STRESS, FAILURE & SUCCESS!
- Join the fun- Download the Worksheet: 25 Fails Challenge, then decide how many times you’re going to fail this week and share your intentionally failure with me on social media using #25Fails or send your .mp3 audio of your experience with this challenge to email@example.com.
- Ameila Pleasant Kennedy, Certified Life + Clutter Coach | A Pleasant Solution: Embracing An Organized Life Podcast
- Brené Brown, Researcher + Storyteller
- EP. 38 Let’s Talk Intimacy